As a result of the fortuitous development of a new hydrometallurgical process at its former Leon copper oxide deposit in Argentina, Alexander Mining initiated a process to transform the Company – creating a new focus on growth by building a mining company using its innovative and proprietary mineral processing technology.
MetaLeach Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary, was formed for the purpose of commercialising these technologies. The technologies are focused on hydrometallurgical leaching processes that give a greater economic return to the mine owner. With major global applications for high acid consuming copper, copper-cobalt and zinc oxide deposits, our technology offers the potential to revolutionise the extraction processes for many base metal deposits. We believe that the greatest potential for technical innovation in the mining industry is in mineral processing.
- Financial, commercial and corporate experience
- Experienced mining industry management
- Mining engineering and metallurgy
- Well-developed network within the mining industry
- A successful track record of deal making and wealth creation for shareholders on the AIM market and elsewhere
- Strong board of directors with mining industry track record
- Significant global financing ability